Valentine’s day is coming and Nocciolata Crème Brûlée is what I’m going to prepare for my family and friends for celebrating the “sweetest” day of the year.
Crème Brûlée is a French dessert consisting of a rich custard base topped with a layer of caramelized sugar. I flavored this scrumptious dessert with Nocciolata, the delicious all-natural hazelnut spread made by Rigoni di Asiago.
Rigoni di Asiago is a family-owned company from Italy that produces delicious 100% organic jam, honey and chocolate spreads. I love and trust their products since forever and for that reason I’m thrilled to announce my very first Giveaway courtesy of Rigoni di Asiago USA. #giveaway #prize #rigonidiasiago
I’ll be giving away a Gourmet Box Rigoni di Asiago containing :
– Nocciolata Organic Hazelnut Spread
– Mielbio Organic Mandarin Honey Limited Edition
– Mielbio Organic Acacia Honey
– 1 Apron
– 1 Baseball Hat
– 1 Strawberry Folding Shopping Bag
To enter this giveaway, simply like my page on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Breadloveanddreams and leave a valid email address in the form below. Share on your Facebook timeline and let me know you liked and shared in the comment for more chances to win.
Winner will be choose randomly on March 8th 2015.
Winner will be notified via email.
The prize will be shipped only in the United States (Alaska and Hawaii not included).
You must be 21 years old to qualify for this prize.
Giveaway sponsored by Rigoni di Asiago USA.
Nocciolata Crème Brûlée Recipe
Photo by Ale Gambini – BreadLoveAndDreams.com
Servings : 6
Difficulty : easy
Prep Time : 15min.+ 2 hours rest
Cook Time : 45 min.
5 egg yolks
1/3 cup (75 gr) granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pint (473 ml) heavy whipping cream, room temperature
6 tbsp Nocciolata Rigoni di Asiago
granulated sugar, to sprinkle
– Preheat oven at 250 F degrees (120 C degrees).
– With a hand or stand mixer, beat egg yolks and sugar until white and frothy.
– Stir in the vanilla extract.
– Gradually add the heavy whipping cream and whisk until smooth.
– Spread evenly a tablespoon of Nocciolata on the bottom of each ramekin.
– Pour the cream mixture into the prepared ramekins, filling them almost to the top.
– Bake for about 45 minutes or until set but still trembling in the center.
– Allow to cool at room temperature.
– Let rest in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
– Sprinkle each custard with a thin layer of granulated sugar and caramelize with a kitchen torch until a crispy top forms. (If you don’t have the torch, place the ramekins under the broiler for a couple of minutes)
– Serve immediately accompanied with fresh berries.
Buon Appetito, Happy Valentine’s Day and Good Luck!!!
Tagged: Ale gambini, Asiago, Breadloveanddreams.com, Crème brûlée, Facebook, french cuisine, French rcipe, giveaway, gourmet box, hazelnut spread, Italy, no-gmo, Nocciolata, organic farming, recipe, Rigoni di Asiago