Good luck to all the athletes who have trained so hard to reach this humongous achievement.
Let’s celebrate the Olympic Games Rio 2016 baking Brazilian cheese bread (Pão de Queijo), the gluten-free cheese rolls made with cassava or tapioca flour.
#bakingbread #rio2016 #breadloveanddreams
Makes : 20 to 24 cheese puffs
Difficulty : easy
Prep time : 5 min.
Baking time : 20 min.
2/3 cup whole milk
1/3 cup olive oil
1 egg, room temperature
1.5 cups tapioca flour
1/2 cup three cheese blend (muenster, gouda and mozzarella) OR Queso Fresco, grated
1 tbsp Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
1/2 tsp salt
– Preheat oven at 400°F.
– Grease a mini-muffin tin with cooking spray, set aside.
– Place all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth and well blended.
– Pour the batter gently into the mini-muffin tin, filling the wells 3/4 full.
– Bake for 15-20 minutes until puffed and golden.
– Remove from oven, let cool for a couple of minutes on their pan.
– Serve warm.
Tagged: Ale gambini, Baking bread, Brazil, Brazilian cheese bread, Bread Love and Dreams, bronze medal, cassava, food blog, food is love, gluten-free, gold medal, manioc flour, olimpiadi, Olympic games, pao de quejio, rio 2016, silver nedal, tapioca flour, Vimeo, You Tube