I’m flattered to be part of the #ExtraordinaryItalianTaste Photo Contest promoted by the Consulate General of Italy in Los Angeles in celebration of the “Festa Nazionale” (Italian National Day – June 2nd 2017). Take inspiration from one the A Queen In The Kitchen video recipes for a chance to win a flight to Italy!
On the occasion of this special event, I’m sharing two of my favorite desserts :
Crema al Mascarpone
Colombine Di Pasqua
To Enter The Contest :
1. Prepare an Italian dish that you consider to be the most representative of the rich Italian Culinary heritage. (For ideas and suggestions countless videos of Italian chefs are freely available online. Some of them are linked on the left of this page).
2. Take a picture of the dish you prepared and post it on Twitter or Facebook including a brief description and the hashtag #June2LA2017.
3. Tag us @ItalyinLA (Twitter) or @conslosangeles (Facebook).
4. Have your friends and followers like/share/retweet your post as much as you can.
5. The posts that prove most popular will win one of the following prizes:
– 1 flight to Rome (Courtesy of Protravel Internationa)
– Italian Sport Cars Driving Experiences in Las Vegas (courtesy of Dream Racing)
– Subscriptions to “L’Italo Americano” online edition
Tagged: A Queen In The Kitchen, Amy Riolo, author, Chef, Consulate General of Italy, contest, Cookbook, cooking class, cooking series, Drago Brothers, easy recipe, extraordinary italian taste, Facebook, festa della Repubblica, hot pink, iaccw, IICLA, Il Fornaio Beverly Hills, Italian cuisine, italian food, Italian language, June 2, Los Angeles, photo contest, tag, Twitter, video recipes, Vimeo, win a flight to Italy, You Tube