“God (Nature, in my view) makes all things good; man meddles with them and they become evil. He fores one soil to yield the products of another, one tree to bear another’s fruit. He confuses and confounds time, place, and natural conditions. He mutilates his dog, his horse, and his slave. He destroys and defaces all things; he loves all that is deformed and monstrous; he will have nothing as nature made it, not even himself, who must learn his paces like a saddle-horse, and be shaped to his master’s taste like the trees in his garden.”
How to avoid to buy GMOs products
- Buy organic food, organic means Non-GMO.
- Look for the verified Non-GMO seal on the products.
- Remember the most common GMO crops : canola, corn, cotton, papaya, soybean, sugar beet, zucchini/yellow summer squash.
- Eat more fruit and veggies. Avoid only corn, papaya, soybean, zucchini and yellow squash unless they are grown organically.
- Go grains, beans, nuts and seeds. Avoid only corn and soybean unless they are grown organically.
Before you shop, please check verified Non-GMO project products and retailers
…and remember that October is Non-GMO Month!
Tagged: A Queen In The Kitchen, Ale gambini, back to nature, blog, Book, Bread Love and Dreams, Cookbook, food, healthy choice, Healthy food, jean jacques Rousseau, non GMO, Organic, organic farming, Quote, say no to GMOs