…and ,on top of that, is my 8th Wedding Anniversary!!! Let’s celebrate with a slice of cake and a glass of champagne 🙂
Cheers!!! Auguri!!! Να Σαι καλά!!!
Here are today’s five things to know about Blueberry
- Blueberries are one of the only natural foods that are truly blue in color.
- The pale, powder-like protective coating on the skin of blueberries is called “bloom.”
- A blueberry extract diet improves balance, coordination, and short-term memory in aging rats.
- Blueberries are the official berries of Nova Scotia, Canada.
- The anthocyanin present in blueberries is good for eyesight.
The U.S. is the world’s largest producer of blueberries, harvesting a total of 564.4 million pounds of cultivated and wild blueberries in 2012.
Blueberries can be harvested by gently shaking a bush and catching the falling berries.
Blueberries don’t ripen after they have been picked.
Today’s Pinterest Board : Foodimentary
Today’s Food History
- 1789 The most famous mutiny in history took place on the English ship, ‘Bounty’, against Captain William Bligh. The ship was sailing to Tahiti to…
View original post 199 more words